RackGuard™ is designed to protect rack legs and uprights from front, side and scrape impacts by workplace vehicles.
RackGuard works by absorbing and deflecting impacts. It transfers energy around the rack leg rather than through it, preventing damage and maintaining the structural integrity of the racking system.
Ten frictional grip points, a compression hinge and a centralising rubber lug ensure a secure grip to any rack leg. The RackGuard Tool Set makes installations quick and simple.
1. What would I use RackGuard for? RackGuard is designed to protect vulnerable rack legs, stock, and pallets against unpredictable damage caused by lift trucks and vehicles.
2. What if I want to protect against pallet trucks? Another product — Corner Guard — protects wall edges and door frames against day-to-day bumps and scrapes from pallet trucks.
3. How high is this RackGuard? This one is 600mm but we also stock 400mm here.
4. Does RackGuard protect my rack legs from multiple angles? Yes: it offers robust protection against impacts to both the front and side of the leg.
5. How does it work? RackGuard works by absorbing and deflecting impacts. It transfers energy around the rack leg rather than through it.
6. What are they made from? Memaplex: A-Safe’s patented blend of eight materials and rubber additives that, practically, absorbs impact without incurring damage.
7. How does RackGuard grip my rack legs? Ten frictional grip points, a compression hinge, and a centralizing rubber lug make a secure grip to any rack leg.
8. Is it easy to install? The RackGuard Tool Set makes installation quick and simple.
9. Are they tested and certified? Yes: to PAS 13 standards and independently certified by TÜV Nord.
10. Do you stock other A-Safe products? Yes: a full range of protective guarding equipment is available here.