1. In what capacities do you stock this product? 11,200 lbs. to 22,400 lbs.
2. How many models are there in the range? Three:
- 11,200 lbs. capacity
- 22,400 lbs. capacity x2
3. What does the product do? The beam web clamp is designed to grip the center web of the I-beam, while the throat of the clamp pinches the flange during side loading for positive contact during lifting or suspending applications.
4. What is the difference between the two larger models? These are the BWC-10 and BWC-10W models:
- BWC-10—the clamp unit is 20.50 in. wide; the min width is 6 in. and the max 12 in.
- BWC-10W—the clamp unit is 24.30 in. wide; the min width is 9 in. and the max 15.75 in.
5. Do the different models weigh differently? Yes:
- 11,200 lbs. capacity—76 lbs.
- 22,400 lbs. capacity (BWC-10)— 76 lbs.
- 22,400 lbs. capacity (BWC-10W)—82 lbs.
6. Is a full spec sheet available? Yes, on the product page.
7. Does the capacity change depending on the lifting angle? No, the product offers full rated capacity at any lifting angle.
8. Does it comply with relevant standards? Yes, ASME B30.20 and BTH-1.