1. What is the capacity of the product? 6,000 lbs.
2. What would I use the adjustable lifting grab for? It is ideal for lifting solid materials, such as blocks of concrete, stone, rough marble, and granite.
3. How much does the product weigh? 700 lbs.
4. What are the product’s handling capabilities / dimensions? Maximum width is 60-in, while the overall width of the product is 108.5-in.
5. Is it adjustable? Yes, it is infinitely adjustable within range.
6. What barriers can I handle? Standard configurations enable you to handle 6-in and 12-in barriers in addition to big blocks.
7. How do I attach the lifting grab to my barrier or block? Heavy-duty, adjustable, stainless steel auto-latch with a lifting eye allows for easy hook attachment. Locating assembly orientates grab on load without operator intervention.
8. How is safety enhanced? Extended handles keep the operator away from the load and can be adjusted as required.
9. Is the product manufactured to relevant standards? Yes, it is designed and manufactured to ASME B30.20 and BTH-1, design category B, service class 3 standards.
10. Can I use it in demanding, outdoor environments? Yes, it will withstand rugged, high-cycle environments.
11. How is my barrier or block protected? Replaceable polyurethane pads protect load from lifter damage.
12. How do I know how much travel is remaining for each adjustment? Color-coded decal indicates the amount of travel remaining for each adjustment.
13. Do you have a product specifically for concrete barriers? Yes, this barrier grab is perfect for handling concrete barriers from 6 in. to 12 in. nominal width at the top of the barrier.