Crosby S-1311N Chain Shortener Links
Crosby grade 10 chain shortening link used when adjustment of chain slings of lashing chains is required. Also connects to the Crosby Straightpoint ChainSafe loadcell to allow load monitoring of chain tensions.
- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Spring loaded chain locking system keeps chain in place under slack conditions.
- The use of S-1311 Chain Shortener will allow 100 percent of the chain sling capacity.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.