Crosby S-1316 SHUR-LOC Eye Hooks, 3,200lb- 59,700lb capacity
SHUR-LOC Eye Hook features:
- Forged alloy steel - quenched and tempered.
- A recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, to protect the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive lock latch is self-locking when the hook is loaded.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
Eye-style incorporates added features:
- Individually proof tested to 2-1/2 times the working load limit (WLL) with certification.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Designed with "Engineered Flat" to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
There are many benefits to sourcing lifting and rigging gear manufactured by Crosby, as this hook proves.