Crosby Spectrum 10 Alloy Grade 10/100 Chain
Crosby Spectrum 10 Alloy Grade 100 chain is manufactured in the USA and designed for lifting and pulling applications. Cut to length, by the foot, Spectrum chain has many advantages:
- Manufactured from Alloy Steel.
- Meets ASTM A973
- Heat Treated.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80 Alloy Chain.
- Permanently embossed with CG (Crosby Group) and 10 (Grade).
- Finish – Black rust preventative coating.
- Proof Tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Supplied in standard container – fiber drum.
Available in 1' unit lengths. Please select required using the Quantity field.