1. What is this product made from? Polyester.
2. How is a roundsling made? Polyester roundslings are made of core yarn covered by a seamless, tubular cover. Seamless construction and tubular design eliminates the premature rupturing of covers, characteristic of seamed roundslings.
3. How is the sling protected? All roundslings feature a double polyester cover with an internal contrasting colored cover. Since the core yarns are not directly in contact with the load there is no loss of strength from abrasion to the sling cover.
4. What is beneficial about the endless configuration? Endless configuration enables rotation of the hook and load contact points.
5. What lengths are available? There are 11 to choose from:
- 2 ft.
- 3 ft.
- 4 ft.
- 6 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 10 ft.
- 12 ft.
- 14 ft.
- 16 ft.
- 20 ft.
- 30 ft.
6. What widths (when loaded) are available? Two options:
7. What are the choker / vertical capacity options? Again, there are two options:
- 2,120 lbs. / 2,650 lbs.
- 4,240 lbs. / 5,300 lbs.
8. Can I order multiple units? Yes.
9. Do I need to be cautious where to use these slings? Yes: polyester is adversely affected by aldehydes, ethers, concentrated sulfuric acid, and alkalis at elevated temperatures. Nylon, meanwhile, is adversely affected by acids and bleaching agents.
10. When will my products arrive? Typically ships in four working days.
11. Do you stock a double cover roundsling? Yes: here.