1. What capacity range is this hoist available in? 0.5 ton to 2 ton.
2. Is it designed for certain end-use applications? Yes and no: coastal and marine industries are among major users, but it is designed for use in any corrosive environments where the properties of stainless steel make it a preferred material.
3. What type of stainless steel is it made from? 304 stainless steel.
4. Can it be used for lifting or pulling? Yes.
5. How do you recommend I rig the hoist? It can be rigged using our stainless beam clamp or stainless push beam trolley.
6. Does the hoist meet any standards? As the documentation states, the product meets a range of standards, including those of ASME.
7. Is the hoist suited to use in outdoor environments? Yes: it is designed for use in any corrosive environments, and features a weather-proof holding brake.
8. Could I use it at a wastewater treatment plant? Yes.
9. What other features make the hoist stand out? Fully machined lift wheel; individual test certificate and serial number; forged stainless steel hooks and safety latches.
10. What lift heights are available? Standard heights of lift are 10 ft., 15 ft., 20 ft., and 30 ft.
11. Will my hoist require maintenance? It is always important to stick to maintenance and inspection programs.