1. What is the capacity of this product? 5,700 lbs. to 22,600 lbs.
2. Do you stock other capacities? We stock a full range of Crosby Gunnebo chain slings, in multiple legs and capacities.
3. Do you stock Crosby Gunnebo chain slings in more than one leg? Yes: up to four legs.
4. What is the GrabiQ concept? Gunnebo Industries' GrabiQ combines multiple functions in a single component. The FlexiLeg concept allows you to add or remove one- or two-leg slings, as required. This gives the user flexibility and also removes the temptation to hook unused legs out of the way and guess the WLL—the tag shows the WLL for all four versions.
5. Why would I use this system over others? A four-leg top assembly is traditionally 15 pieces; with GrabiQ, we can reduce that to three pieces only. Many users look at it as having various ways to use one- and two-leg slings. For example, if you have a single pick point, use a one-leg sling; if you want a two-leg sling, take the one-leg off and add a two-leg; if you want a three-leg, add the one-leg back; if you want a four-leg, take the 1-leg off and replace it with a two-leg.
6. What lengths of the one-leg sling are available? There are seven to choose from:
- 6 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 10 ft.
- 12 ft.
- 16 ft.
- 20 ft.
7. What is the chain size, in inches? There are four options:
- 5/16 in.
- 3/8 in.
- 1/2 in.
- 5/8 in.
8. What is the vertical capacity? It depends on the chain size. There are four possibilities:
- 5,700 lbs.
- 8,800 lbs.
- 15,000 lbs.
- 22,600 lbs.
9. Can I order multiple units? Yes.
10. Is the chain calibrated and pull-tested? Yes: every link of the Grade 10 chain is calibrated and pull-tested to 62% of the minimum breaking force.
11. Is it possible to assemble the chain sling/s incorrectly? GrabiQ gives users the guarantee of correctly sized components for the size of chain. Assembly error is essentially eliminated.
12. What are the various brands mentioned here—Crosby, Gunnebo, for example? Gunnebo Industries was acquired by Crosby. It is now commonly referred to as Crosby Gunnebo.
13. Do you stock this product with a self-locking hook? Yes: here.