1. What is this product made from? Polyester.
2. How is a roundsling made? Polyester roundslings are made of core yarn covered by a seamless, tubular cover. Because the sling body is soft and pliable, it will not choke lock, hindering removal. The double polyester line features the same tagging, traceability, unique serial numbers and all other features as the rest of the Lift-It rigging line.
3. What lengths are available? There are 13 to choose from:
- 3 ft.
- 4 ft.
- 6 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 10 ft.
- 12 ft.
- 14 ft.
- 16 ft.
- 20 ft.
- 30 ft.
- 40 ft.
- 50 ft.
- 60 ft.
6. What widths (when loaded) are available? Four options:
- 4.25 in.
- 5 in.
- 5.25 in.
- 6 in.
7. What is the choker / vertical capacity? 24,800 lbs. / 31,000 lbs.
8. Can I order multiple units? Yes.
9. Do I need to be cautious where to use these slings? Yes: polyester is adversely affected by aldehydes, ethers, concentrated sulfuric acid, and alkalis at elevated temperatures. Nylon, meanwhile, is adversely affected by acids and bleaching agents.
10. When will my products arrive? Typically ships in four working days.
11. Do you stock a non-double cover roundsling? Yes: here.