1. How many sides do these cages come in? We stock two- and three-sided versions.
2. What dimensions are available? Three:
- width 4’, depth 6’, height 8’
- width 4’, depth 8’, height 8’
- width 5’, depth 10’, height 8’
3. Do they have a ceiling? No.
4. What comes with my cage? The FordLogan Driver Access Cage, 10ga 1-1/2" diamond mesh, incl. 3'w x 7'h hinged gate w/ keyed lock and push bar exit device, hydraulic closer, and 21" x 24" slide up service window with shelf.
5. Where is the product manufactured? Made here in the USA.
6. What purpose do these cages serve? They often prevent unauthorized access to restricted work areas.
7. Where are they installed? They are widely installed in distribution centers, warehouses, and factories.
8. Could I secure a hazardous area? Yes: cages keep visitors away from hazardous areas and protect a company's inventory.
9. Why should I buy a FordLogan cage? Since 1876 with the conception of Logan Wire, FordLogan has a rich tradition of being recognized as the industry standard. Because of this recognition, FordLogan is accepted in most architectural specifications calling for wire mesh guarding.
10. Do you stock other guarding products? Yes: SpaceGuard is our lead vendor in this sector.