1. How many sides do these cages come in? Two, three, and four.
2. Do they have a ceiling? Only the four-sided version.
3. What dimensions are available? Four:
- width 8’, depth 8’, height 8’
- width 10’, depth 10’, height 10’
- width 16’, depth 16’, height 8’
- width 20’, depth 20’, height 10’
4. What comes with my cage? The FordLogan Security Cage, 10ga 1-1/2" diamond mesh, incl. 4'w x 7'h slide gate w/ KD cylinder lock.
5. Where is the product manufactured? Made here in the USA.
6. What purpose do these cages serve? They provide lasting protection for materials and personnel—at a lower cost.
7. Where are they installed? They are widely installed in distribution centers, warehouses, and factories.
8. What can you tell me about the hex head bolts and nuts? FordLogan wire mesh partitions use heavy duty, hex head bolts and nuts for all panel-to-panel, panel-to-door, and panel / door-to-post connections.
9. Why should I buy a FordLogan cage? Since 1876 with the conception of Logan Wire, FordLogan has a rich tradition of being recognized as the industry standard. Because of this recognition, FordLogan is accepted in most architectural specifications calling for wire mesh guarding.
10. Do you stock other guarding products? Yes: SpaceGuard is our lead vendor in this sector.