1. In what capacities do you stock this product? 2,200 lbs. to 22,000 lbs.
2. How many models are there in the range? Five:
- 2,200 lbs.
- 4,400 lbs.
- 6,600 lbs.
- 11,000 lbs.
- 22,000 lbs.
3. How much does the product weigh? It depends on the size (weights are for clamp only):
- 2,200 lbs.—8 lbs.
- 4,400 lbs.— 9 lbs.
- 6,600 lbs.—19 lbs.
- 11,000 lbs.—22 lbs.
- 22,000 lbs.—50 lbs.
4. How quickly can I clamp and unclamp? The left-hand thread and right-hand thread screw spindle allows for rapid clamping and unclamping.
5. Can I use the product on various beams? Yes, the jaw opening adjusts to a wide range of beam types and flange widths.
6. Can I use the product in low headroom environments? There is a built in suspension pin that provides lower headroom.
7. Does the product comply with relevant standards? Yes, 5:1 design factor meets portions of ASME B30.16; complies with ASME B30.20 and BTH-1 standards.
8. Can I use the product for pulling? No, use only for vertical loading.
9. Is the product proof tested? Yes, and a certificate is provided.
10. Do you have a full spec sheet with product dimensions? Yes, a link is on the product page.
11. What would I use this product for? Allows for the capability of hanging hoists or rigging from an overhead load bearing structure. For lifting and positioning structural beams. Can be used in pairs in conjunction with a spreader beam for additional versatility.