Crosby G2140 Alloy Bolt Type Shackle
Forged alloy steel shackle manufactured in the USA. Similar to the G2130 version but superior alloy steel construction means maximum capacity versus physical size.
The anchor bow style accommodates loads or pulls from multiple angles, ideal for permanent installations where the load may slide causing the pin to rotate.
- Shackle supplied with bolt, nut & cotter pin.
- All sizes are individually proof loaded 2 x WLL.
- Standards: US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271F/ approved according to DNV 2.7-1.
- Safety Factor: 4,5:1 on sizes 2-21t, 5,4:1 on sizes 30-175t and 4:1 on sizes 200-400t.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, WLL, batch number, serial number on sizes exceeding 200 tons, angle indicator 45°, RFID on all sizes.
- Finish: Galvanized with painted bolt.
Available in capacities 2t thru 175t - larger capacities available POA
Look for the Red Pin . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality!