1. In what capacities do you stock this product? 2,000 lbs. to 20,000 lbs.
2. How many capacity versions are there? Five:
- 2,000 lbs.
- 2,500 lbs.
- 5,000 lbs.
- 12,000 lbs.
- 20,000 lbs.
3. How much does the pivot hoist ring weigh? It depends on the capacity:
- 2,000 lbs.—0.6 lbs.
- 2,500 lbs.—3.1 lbs.
- 5,000 lbs.—3.3 lbs.
- 12,000 lbs.—10.5 lbs.
- 20,000 lbs.—22 lbs.
4. Is a full spec sheet available with bolt sizes, diameters, etc.? Yes, on the product page.
5. Why would I choose this product over a standard hoist ring bail? Crosby HR-100 pivot hoist ring has a larger opening than standard hoist ring bails.
6. Where is it manufactured? USA.
7. How much does the product pivot at full load? It allows 180-degree pivot action at full load capacity.
8. Can I use it in demanding environments? Yes, it is suited to use in demanding field conditions.
9. What is the design factor? 5 to 1.
10. How would I fix the product in my application? Fix with two or four UNC bolts; specification is a Grade 8 alloy socket head cap screw to ASTM A 574.
11. Is the product RFID equipped? All but the 2,000 lbs. version.
12. Are bolts included as part of the assembly? Yes.