Crosby McKissick 418 Light Champion Snatch Blocks, 2t- 15t capacity
Crosby McKissick 418 Snatch Block with hook. Unique opening feature permits insertion of rope while block is suspended from gin-pole or other mounting. Sheave runs on bronze bushing or roller bearing with integral pressure lube fitting. RFID equipped for worksite traceability.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of rope without reeving, or while the block is suspended.
- Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and shackles.
- "All Alloy" snatch blocks feature a significant reduction in weight.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Center pin equipped with pressure lube fitting.
- Bolt for opening feature is retained, to ensure no lost bolts in the field.
Models with sheave diameters from 3" to 18" available.