Crosby S-1317 SHUR-LOC Clevis Hooks, 3,200lb- 59,700lb capacity
- Made from forged alloy steel - quenched and tempered.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Individually proof tested to 2-1/2 times the working load limit (WLL) - with certification.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Positive lock latch is self-locking when the hook is loaded.
- Eye-style is designed with "Engineered Flat" to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- The SHUR-LOC hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit (WLL) at 20,000 cycles.
- Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.
There are many benefits to sourcing lifting and rigging gear manufactured by Crosby, as this hook proves.